cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Membership not working

DaveCharlesT3484
Newcomer

my 10 euro mobile plan finished like 2 months ago because the debit card that used for that membership is expired...so i replaced it with the new debit card...but i didn't realised until tonight that the new card hasn't been charge at all because i been using wi-fi at home and in the office but today i just bought new membership for 12 euro but i still haven't got any connnection at all...and when i check my membership...it looked like i have 2 memberships active...
can someone explain it to me...please...? and why i still don't have connection...?

thank you

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

When you registered your new card details are you sure that you (re)enabled membership auto-renewal assuming that's what you wanted?

Just registering new card details doesn't cause a new membership to be purchased.

Where does it say that you have two memberships active?

I don't think that that's actually possible.

What exactly does it say on your My48 account Dashboard about your membership status?

What does your Transactions page say about recent payments?

If you do a manual search for networks can you see and connect to 48?

Did anything change on the phone in the last few months? Software update, factory reset, settings changes etc.?

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.