cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Membership!!

hayder73
Visitor

Dear Sir / Madam,

I just Bought membership today but didnt recieve anything!! Could you please fix that problem??

Kindest regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yes. 

Memberships always run their full monthly course and buying a new one does not terminate a current one prematurely.

If your current membership expiry date is 8th August 2015 then it expires tomorrow night at midnight and then the newly purchased membership (which should be listed as a "next" membership on your My48 account) will start.

In the meantime if you have used up your current membership allowances and need more then you need to buy add-ons.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

28 REPLIES 28

mazaw
Visitor

I'm still waiting for the 60 euro to come into my phone!!!  To answer your question my membership ran out on the 13th August and I bought newmembership on the 14th August but I still cannot use my phone!!!  Why???  Please get this sorted as I need to use my phone urgently!!!

You need to contact 48 support as I suggested much earlier,

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Any chance you got barred for breaching the fair usage limits and you need to contact them to get the ban lifted?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

I tried to contact them but keep being sent back to you!!! I'm really getting very frustrated now and want you to sort this out for me very fast!!!

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Don't understand what you mean.
If you have a query open with support then it should be visible in your online account and you should use that to communicate with support to get this issue resolved.
I don't know what you mean about getting sent back here.
This is the community forum.
I don't work for 48 so can't solve your problem.
All I can do is offer advice.
In this case I don't understand what the problem is with your newly purchased membership so I can't offer any further advice.
So you really need to get back onto 48 support on your existing or a new support request and sort it out through them.

Hope this helps.

mazaw
Visitor

I just want to let you know that I got it sorted!!  The 60 euro was actually in my credit  instead of my membership.  I bought my new membership from my credit balance so now my phone works again!  Thanks for your help.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Glad you got it sorted but my very first reply to your original query specifically asked if this might be the case - ie that you perhaps topped up your cash credit balance rather than buying membership. So if you had read that properly and replied accurately then you could have saved yourself a lot of hassle and delay. Oh well... Anyway if you have no current membership then you don't have to wait until midnight as a newly purchased membership will start immediately.

mazaw
Visitor

Yes I know I was getting very frustrated but, not to worry, my phone is working again so I'm happy.  I didn't have to wait because as soon as I bought my new membership I was able to make calls right away

Anyway, thanks again for all your help and advise!

farawla
Visitor
I bought my membership on Monday 10euro Guido but I didn't receive the full offer I only got 300mins calls unlimited texts and 20mins landline I dont have Internet or the 60mins landline
and the offer says 300mins calls unlimited texts 1gb internet 60mins landline
can you fix this problem for me please I really need the Internet

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You already posted about this here and I suggested that you probably need to contact 48 support to get them to advise

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Memberships/membership/m-p/37807