cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Membership

tarahazel1234
Newcomer
I bought membership a few days ago and I made no calls or texts and now it's ran out? It worked for a few days but that's it
What's wrong with it?
Thanks
5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Are you sure that you're not still on the previous membership which has not yet expired and you have used up that membership's allowances which means you'll need to buy add-ons to tide you over to the end of the current membership?

What does your online account say about 

- your current membership and expiry date?

- your current membership allowance balances?

- any "next" membership and start date (under the Membership Planner) section on the right hand side of your account page?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

tarahazel1234
Newcomer
Yeah I've checked that all and nothing seemed to work:/

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You haven't clarified the info that I asked for above so I can't really help further.
You'll probably need to contact 48 sort for help with this.

http://help.48months.ie/requests/new

Hope this helps.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did you get this sorted?