cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Membership

dennisc
Newcomer
I sent you a message earlier woundering why my membership hadn't come back the date duw which was the 28th but ive no realised the card used to automatically update my membership for me has been shutdown for a few days as the company thought there could have been some fraud activity so thats why it was unable to update my membership again so now i was woundering when the card is back working will it automatically update or will i have to set up the subscription again help me out please
2 REPLIES 2

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Was the card reissued?

Have any details changed?

If so then I would imagine that you need to register the new card details.

If an automatic membership renewal was missed because the card was disabled at the time then I doubt that it's going to happen again automatically until the next month comes around.

In which case you probably need to buy membership manually for this month.

However maybe contact 48 support to clarifiy these issues before doing anything:

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did tthat help at all?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.