cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Membership

Anon
Not applicable
I have been a member of 48 month's for a long time I got the usual text saying they would deduct €20 from my visa card but today the 1st sep haven't had the money deducted and I don't want to top up in case 48 month's still take it from my card.I am unable toake calls or send messages.please help
20 REPLIES 20

If you answered the questions that I asked above it might help.

In particular what do your My48 and MyHIstory pages of your online account say?

Otherwise you'll have to contact 48 support tomorrow to get them to help.

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

From your original post I suspect that your current membership expires at midnight tonight (1st September) which means that you were premature in thinking that something went wrong.

Also sounds like you have used up your membership allowances so cannot make calls etc.

In that case your newly purchased membership will not start until midnight.

So if you need to make calls in the next hour or so you need to buy add-ons but it's probably not worth it at this stage.

All of this would be easily explained if you posted the info that I asked for above.

But as it is I have to try to guess.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all?

If not then please clarify what your My48 and My History pages say.

Anon
Not applicable
Morning. , we'll I am still unable to make phone calls this morning even thou my phone has €20 credit in it.I have to be able to use my phone and text.I have been with 48 month's for years and this has never happened before.Help needed.....

Once again ... it would help if you posted the details from your My48 and My History pages of your online account.

Otherwise you'll have to contact 48 support for assistance.

If you don't provide the info that I asked for then it's difficult me or anybody else on the community forum to offer advice.

Hope this helps.

Can you post that info or have you contacted 48 support?

vanessawalsh
Newcomer

I want to go back to my old sim card I don't want to be with 48 no more so how can I can back to my old sim card I not happy with 48 sim card?

@vanessawalsh wrote:

I want to go back to my old sim card I don't want to be with 48 no more so how can I can back to my old sim card I not happy with 48 sim card?

You need to contact your old network to get a working sim from them and your number ported over from 48.

48 don't have any role in this.

Hope this helps.

@dalyer wrote:

@vanessawalsh wrote:

You need to contact your old network to get a working sim from them and your number ported over from 48.

48 don't have any role in this.

Hope this helps.

Did that help at all?

Anon
Not applicable
Hi thank you for all your help I contacted 48 support and they sorted the problem.Thanks again....