cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Membership

sliabhrose
Newcomer
6:04 PM
I have been with 48 for years. I bought membership two days ago but "all that stuff" hasn't been added to my account yet. All I get is a message saying "hang tough" and my account will be updated soon. I can't even buy more credit.
9 REPLIES 9

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Others are reporting the same thing.
See here

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Memberships/Unable-to-make-calls-texts-all-day/m-p/51133#M2994

You'll need to contact 48 support about this.
See the link in my signature below.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.

acelt67
Visitor
I'm in the same boat mate,I haven't been able to make calls/texts since Fri morn and we're now in2 Mon morn,it's getting out of hand at this stage of the game

pj027
Newcomer
Are all the customer in same boat.

Impossible to tell without some info from support.

Although it hasn't impacted me yet I have asked support about it and (again) about the app login problem but I haven't heard anything back yet.

Unfortunately things really seem to be going downhill lately... Smiley Sad

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.

acelt67
Visitor
Just a quick update I contacted live chat on Monday afternoon and the rep activated my membership,though I still can't log into the app,suggest anyone on the same boat does the same

@acelt67 wrote:
Just a quick update I contacted live chat on Monday afternoon and the rep activated my membership,though I still can't log into the app,suggest anyone on the same boat does the same

That's good to know. 

Thanks for posting that as it may help others.

vaidav
Newcomer
I switchedy my number to 48 a month ago, I bought 10 € membership, after it expired I did not received promised credits for the month. I send message on Facebook but didn't received any response. How it can be fixed?

I don't understand.

How can what be fixed?

What's broken?!

As far as I can tell from your post...

You bought a membership - and presumably made use of the membership allowances for the following month.

After a month your membership expired as is normal.

At that stage you needed to buy a new membership to continue to be able to make calls etc.

You have to do this manually unless you enable membership automatic renewal on your My48 account page in which case your membership will be automatically renewed each month.

If that doesn't explain matters then please post back and clarify what exactly your problem is.

Hope this helps.

vaidav
Newcomer
Thanks, dalyer, I do not need your help, sorted it out in other way. Nothing is broken cheeky monkey 🙂