Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Membership

Average Joe
‎11-11-2018 06:06 PM
6:04 PM
I have been with 48 for years. I bought membership two days ago but "all that stuff" hasn't been added to my account yet. All I get is a message saying "hang tough" and my account will be updated soon. I can't even buy more credit.
Posted from Blackview BV6000S
1 Like

Re: Membership

The Legend
‎11-11-2018 09:02 PM
Others are reporting the same thing.
See here

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Memberships/Unable-to-make-calls-texts-all-day/m-p/51133#M2994

You'll need to contact 48 support about this.
See the link in my signature below.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
Posted from Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
0 Likes

Hot Rod
‎12-11-2018 10:33 AM
I'm in the same boat mate,I haven't been able to make calls/texts since Fri morn and we're now in2 Mon morn,it's getting out of hand at this stage of the game
Posted from Generic Android 2.0
0 Likes

Average Joe
‎14-11-2018 02:38 PM
Are all the customer in same boat.
Posted from Samsung SM-G900F
0 Likes

The Legend
‎14-11-2018 02:47 PM

Impossible to tell without some info from support.

Although it hasn't impacted me yet I have asked support about it and (again) about the app login problem but I haven't heard anything back yet.

Unfortunately things really seem to be going downhill lately... Smiley Sad

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
0 Likes

Hot Rod
‎14-11-2018 02:57 PM
Just a quick update I contacted live chat on Monday afternoon and the rep activated my membership,though I still can't log into the app,suggest anyone on the same boat does the same
0 Likes
Highlighted

The Legend
‎14-11-2018 02:58 PM

@acelt67 wrote:
Just a quick update I contacted live chat on Monday afternoon and the rep activated my membership,though I still can't log into the app,suggest anyone on the same boat does the same

That's good to know. 

Thanks for posting that as it may help others.

0 Likes

Average Joe
‎15-01-2019 08:16 PM
I switchedy my number to 48 a month ago, I bought 10 € membership, after it expired I did not received promised credits for the month. I send message on Facebook but didn't received any response. How it can be fixed?
0 Likes

The Legend
‎15-01-2019 08:22 PM

I don't understand.

How can what be fixed?

What's broken?!

As far as I can tell from your post...

You bought a membership - and presumably made use of the membership allowances for the following month.

After a month your membership expired as is normal.

At that stage you needed to buy a new membership to continue to be able to make calls etc.

You have to do this manually unless you enable membership automatic renewal on your My48 account page in which case your membership will be automatically renewed each month.

If that doesn't explain matters then please post back and clarify what exactly your problem is.

Hope this helps.

0 Likes

Average Joe
‎15-01-2019 09:41 PM
Thanks, dalyer, I do not need your help, sorted it out in other way. Nothing is broken cheeky monkey 🙂
0 Likes

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>
Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community