cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Membership!!

hayder73
Visitor

Dear Sir / Madam,

I just Bought membership today but didnt recieve anything!! Could you please fix that problem??

Kindest regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yes. 

Memberships always run their full monthly course and buying a new one does not terminate a current one prematurely.

If your current membership expiry date is 8th August 2015 then it expires tomorrow night at midnight and then the newly purchased membership (which should be listed as a "next" membership on your My48 account) will start.

In the meantime if you have used up your current membership allowances and need more then you need to buy add-ons.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

28 REPLIES 28

hayder73
Visitor
Yes, thank you very much, I have an active membership which will expired tomorrow for that may the new one will start when the existing one expired!!
Is that correct?

Yes. 

Memberships always run their full monthly course and buying a new one does not terminate a current one prematurely.

If your current membership expiry date is 8th August 2015 then it expires tomorrow night at midnight and then the newly purchased membership (which should be listed as a "next" membership on your My48 account) will start.

In the meantime if you have used up your current membership allowances and need more then you need to buy add-ons.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

many thanks

mazaw
Visitor

The 60 euro credit still has not come into my phone! but has been taken from my on-line account.  What is the problem and can you please help as I need to use my phone urgently??

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did you buy 6 months of Guido?
You never clarified what your membership expiry date is.
Are you sure that it's the 14th or is it some other date?
A newly purchased membership which has stacked will only start when your current membership has expired.
Until then you won't have access to the membership allowances.
Did you contact 48 support to ask them about this issue?

Yes I bought 6 months of The Guido credit.  Since yesterday morning when I try to make a call from my phone I am told that my membership has expired and I cannot make the call.  It is very frustrating especially when I renewed my membership immediately and still cannot use it.  Please help or what do I do next???

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Once again... What does your online account say that your membership expiry date is?

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
So? What is your membership expiry date?

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Any update?

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Nothing?