cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Membership

aoibheanne
Newcomer
I bought the guido membership on Sunday morning but I haven't received Internet or calls but have been charged!!
11 REPLIES 11

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Chances are your current membership is still active and has not yet expired.

In that case the new membership and allowances will not work until the current membership expires.

See here:

Bought membership - can't call/text

I bought my membership - why can't I call or text?

If you have used up allowances on your current membership and it does not expire for a while yet then you probably need to look at buying add-ons to tide you over until it does.

http://www.48months.ie/membership-plans/add-ons

Buy add-ons

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

newgarden1
Visitor
How do I change from guido to don ? My membership is due to expire in 2 days.

You just select Don when you buy your next new membership.

You can buy Don membership now and it will kick in when your current membership expires.

If you have auto membership renewal enabled on your account then you'll need to change it there so that when it automatically renews it does so on Don rather than Guido.

Automatic membership renewal

Hope this helps.

Did that help at all?

newgarden1
Visitor
Great thanks that should work fine, I hope thanks

Try and change it (especially before your next renewal date - tomorrow?) and post back if you have any problem although I don't anticipate that you will have any.

newgarden1
Visitor
Great I will try it now thanks

Actually this key post probably covers everything....

Automatic membership renewal

What if I want to change the type of membership purchased?

More info
That’s no problem! You can amend your membership auto renew at any time. Just log on to your ‘My 48’ and hit the change button beside your membership planner. This brings you to the auto renew management page. Here you can

• Switch off/on Auto renew
  • Change the membership you want to auto renew*
  • Change to payment method – card or balance

*Remember if you’re mid-way through your current membership it’s the next membership that will change!

Hope this helps.