cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Membership

Anon
Not applicable
I have been a member of 48 month's for a long time I got the usual text saying they would deduct €20 from my visa card but today the 1st sep haven't had the money deducted and I don't want to top up in case 48 month's still take it from my card.I am unable toake calls or send messages.please help
20 REPLIES 20

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Any chance your card was updated/reissued so that the details registered need to be updated?

If not then you'll probably need to contact 48 support to see what the problem is:

https://www.48months.ie/help#contact-us

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
I put €20 from my visa card onto my phone today but I still can't make any phone calls or send text messages. The money has been taken from my bank account.please help

So your card is working again?

What does your My48 page say about your membership status, expiry date and allowance balances?

https://www.48months.ie/my-48

What does your My History page say about recent payments/topups/purchases?

http://www.48months.ie/my-48/my-history

You need an active membership to be able to use any services.

And most services - in particular calls to Irish mobiles and landlines, texts to Irish mobiles and data/internet access are covered by membership or add-on allowances and not by cash credit.

Cash credit is used to buy membership, add-ons or pay for specific services not covered by membership/add-on allowances - e.g. international calls/texts, MMS messages, calls to "special" numbers such as 1850/1890, international roaming etc.

48 is not like other pay as you go services in that you need membership and membership or add-on allowances to use the main services. 

Topping up your cash credit balance is not sufficient.

If you do have an active membership but have used up the allowances then you need to buy add-ons to tide you over until the membership expires and you can buy and use a new one.

Buying a new membership when an active one is in place will cause the new membership to stack - even if the current membership allowaces have been used up.

A new membership never prematurely terminates a current membership - they always run for a full month from the date of purchase.

Hope this helps.

Anon
Not applicable
I got the usual text to say that my €20 euro would be taken out of my account today but it wasn't taken out, so I bought €20 separately with my visa card that ye always take the money from its on auto renewal.I don't know what's happened I didn't change my visa card anyway I paid €20 from my card separately from my account but I still can't make calls or text..what happens now.thank you

You didn't answer my questions above.

Anon
Not applicable

Anon
Not applicable
48 never took my €20 auto renewal I don't know why but I couldn't make phone calls so I bought €20 don membership and I still can't make phone calls

Anon
Not applicable
How do I solve this problem? ??