cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing txt allowance

stampie
Newcomer
Purchased the Mitch which was applied today, only 21 texts are showing as remaining, but I have not sent any txt's today and should have 100 remaining. All other allowances are correct.
3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What do you mean "applied today"?

Do you mean that the newly purchase membership started just after midnight this morning?

What does your My 48 account page show about your current membership status and expiry date?

Perhaps the new membership has not yet taken effect and you are stll on the current one until it expires?

Remember that buying a new membership doesn't mean that it starts immediately - if there is a membership already in place then it must run its full monthly course and expire before that happens.

If the new membership definitely has started already then perhaps the issue is that you previously bought a text add-on and the balance of that is being shown?

There may be a bug in the My 48 account page whereby add-on allowance balances are shown even if you also have a full membership allowance left too - i.e. it doesn't show the total of the membership allowance balance and the remainder of the previously purchased add-on allowance balance.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

stampie
Newcomer
48 support team sorted it a few minutes ago. They had a issue with the Mitch membership renewal this month, re incorrect number of txt's being applied.

Glad you got it sorted @stampie.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.