cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Money deducted, but membership unrenewed

bittern
Newcomer
Hi,
I just bought the next month menbership on the 48 app on my iphone 6.
Though the money has been deducted according to my bank history, my membership has not been renewed.
Anybody encounters the same issue?
Thanks for your attention.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

My guess is that you have bought a new membership before your current one has expired so the new one has stacked to start when this happens.

A newly purchased membership does not start immediately if your current membership still has time left to run.

Even if you have used up your current membership allowances.

In that case you need add-ons not a new membership.

Your online account/app view will clarify your current membership expiry date, allowance balances, if the new membership has stacked etc.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

8 REPLIES 8

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

My guess is that you have bought a new membership before your current one has expired so the new one has stacked to start when this happens.

A newly purchased membership does not start immediately if your current membership still has time left to run.

Even if you have used up your current membership allowances.

In that case you need add-ons not a new membership.

Your online account/app view will clarify your current membership expiry date, allowance balances, if the new membership has stacked etc.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

bittern
Newcomer
Yes, exactly as what you said. Thanks!

Glad it helped.

Just to note that although the money is gone you still have a new membership waiting to start once your current one eventually expires so you haven't lost out.

dob19
Newcomer
Im spending to much money on add ons can I start my new membership early

Unfortunately not.

Memberships can never be terminated early and must run their full monthly course.

Maybe next time you need to consider buying a membership more suited to your use to avoid additional add-on charges?

Hope this helps.

dob19
Newcomer
No really im not very happy with this reply I will consider changing networks

Sorry you're not happy with my reply.

If you don't like it then try 48 support and see if they have a better one. Man Happy

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

But the bottom line is that memberships always run their full monthly course, you cannot terminate one early (e.g. buy buying a new membership) and if you use up membership allowances before the month is up and need to use the relevant services then you have to buy add-ons.

That's simply the way that 48 and its membership/add-on model works.

Hope this helps.

Sorry bro,

I liked your answer as soon as you replied. Thanks so much for your answer. Maybe it's because of some misclick. 

Really sorry for the misunderstanding. I do appreciate your replay!

Best regards,

Shizhu