cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly mem on the double

temple12
Newcomer
I paid my May membership twice in error ; just see from bank statement it went through twice
Just paid my June membership this morning ; it's due 11th and my membership saying it's in credit and expires 11th June.
Can the double payment in May be refunded?
Will payment I made today be processed for coming month?
8 REPLIES 8

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Contact 48 support.

They may be able to arrange a refund for any membership that was mistakenly purchased and which has not yet started.

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

But remember that if you buy additional memberships in advance you don't lose out because they will stack to kick in when your current membership (and any stacked memberships) have run their course and expired. You don't "lose" the additional payment.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

patch
Newcomer
I just topped up 2 weeks early' I thought I would get my calls back. This happened before and I lost out, will I hang on to top up slip ? And can my calls be resumed ?

What exactly did you top up?

You topped up your cash credit balance or you bought a new membership?

One way or another I can't see how you lose out.

If you bought a new membership then it will have stacked to kick in when your current one expires.

How do you think that you lost out before?

What does your online account say about your current membership, expiry date and allowance balances?

If you have used up your current membership allowance balances then the only way to use the relevant services is to buy add-ons.

Buying a membership doesn't help as it will just stack to kick in when the current membership expires and you don't get access to the new membership allowances until then.

I don't understand your question about hanging onto the topup slip. 

Maybe you can explain?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

patch
Newcomer
Hey guys' I'm not sure I understand this so well! So you're saying I'm topped up for next month ? How do I get calls back or what is add on's ? We just had a death in the family and I need to be in touch now more than ever! Thanks for your help ! P.

What does it say about your current membership, expiry date and allowance balances?

Does it say anything on the right hand side of the page under Membership Planner about a "next" membership and start date?

If you have a current membership but have used up your calls or other allowances then to use these services you need to buy one or more add-ons to cover these services until the current membership expires:

http://www.48months.ie/membership-plans/add-ons

Hope this helps.

P.S. Condolences on your loss.

patch
Newcomer
Thank you for your help with this, kind regards p.

No problem.

If anything still doesn't make sense then post the details that I asked for in the previous posts and it should clarify matters.

Thanks.

patch
Newcomer
Again thanks guys 🙂