fogartypaul
Visitor

5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Your post is blank.
What is your question/issue?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Any update @fogartypaul?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

fogartypaul
Visitor
My 3G did not work while I was away in Paris. It only worked in my hotel. So annoying and I have Guido. Please explain what I need to do to access 3G when away in Europe. Not happy. Paul.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Some people roaming in the EU on a Guido membership have reported that data did not work.
In many cases the solution was to check the internet/APN settings and if the APN field has changed from 48months.liffeytelecom.com then edit it to change it back to that, save the changes and reboot and then see if data starts working.

BTW if you had internet access in the hotel then that was presumably via wifi and not 3G/data?
Some people confuse the two but they are completely different ways to connect to the internet.

Hope this helps.

Did that help at all @fogartypaul?