cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No credit

eithneangela1
Visitor
Just signed up with 48. Took cc details, all OK. Told me I had the Guido package. Tried to phone bit tells me I've no credit. Help!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You mean you bought Guido membership for €10 AND you topped up your cash credit balance by €10 so you spent a total of €20?

Membership gives you certain mobile and landline call minutes, texts and data allowances.

Some other services are charged from your cash credit balance.

1890 calls cost 50c per minute.

If you made a 1890 call and €9 of your €10 cash credit disappeared then you presumably called a 1890 number for about 18 minutes.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What does your My 48 page say about your membership status?

https://www.48months.ie/my-48

What sort of number are you trying to call?

Some services are not covered by membership/add-on allowances and are charged from your cash credit balance.

E.g. international calls/texts, MMS/picture messages, calls to special numbers such as 1850/1890 numbers etc.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

eithneangela1
Visitor
Paid member. Added €10 credit, signed up for Guido, made 1 call to an 1890 number, used almost €9! When does Guido kick in?

You mean you bought Guido membership for €10 AND you topped up your cash credit balance by €10 so you spent a total of €20?

Membership gives you certain mobile and landline call minutes, texts and data allowances.

Some other services are charged from your cash credit balance.

1890 calls cost 50c per minute.

If you made a 1890 call and €9 of your €10 cash credit disappeared then you presumably called a 1890 number for about 18 minutes.

Hope this helps.

Ah! Now I understand. Many thanks for the responses.

Glad it helped.