cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number moving for too long

lukas_
Visitor
I recently moved my number from Vodafone and Vodafone verified it but when I go onto the 48 site a day after it says its still moving. I was able to receive calls and messages but was never able to call back because I hadn't a membership, when I tried to get one the site still said my phone number was moving..
Help
5 REPLIES 5

lukas_
Visitor
I forgot to mention I gave about a week for my number to "move" and it still wasn't "moved"

Duplicate post - I already replied to your first post here:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Other-Help/Moving-my-number/m-p/50505#M18905

no need to post multiple times about the same issue.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

No ,i posted this before you replied since both situations were different 

Same issue as far as I can see here:

@lukas_ wrote:
I recently moved my number from Vodafone and Vodafone verified it but when I go onto the 48 site a day after it says its still moving. I was able to receive calls and messages but was never able to call back because I hadn't a membership, when I tried to get one the site still said my phone number was moving..
Help

and here:

@lukas_ wrote:
I can receive all calls and messages but I can't buy a membership to call back because the site says my phone number is still moving, it's been weeks, it can't be moving that long. (I tried the app but an error came up so I went to the site)

I can't see how they are different anyway.

In any case the advice that I posted elsewhere (i.e. you need to contact 48 support and get them to sort this out) applies in both cases.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

lukas_
Visitor
I wrote one of them on someone else's post which was different I meant, the situation is fixed now anyways and agent fixed it for me