cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number not active

lee_hao
Newcomer
I went abroad for more than half a year. Now I'm back but my number is not active. What should I do? thanks
6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You'll need to contact 48 support but after 18 months of inactivity on your account is almost certainly deleted and the number "recycled" so you'll need to get a new one.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Sorry I thought you said a year and a half.
If you were away for 6 months then your account may be disabled but your number should still be available.
You'll still need to contact 48 support though to get things up and running again.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all @lee_hao?

How do I contact 48? I can't make or receive call now, but I've purchase a temporary number.

See here - option 3

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Hope this helps.

Were 48 support able to help @lee_hao?