Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Payment and activation Issues 31/October - Present

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

We are aware of payment and activation issues at the minute which is affecting most customers. We’ve raised a case to our tech guys as a priority to get this resolved. They are working on this at the minute and will have it resolved as soon as they possibly can. Unfortunately at the minute, we don’t have an exact timescale of when this will be resolved, but as I say, they are trying to get this sorted as soon as possible. I’m sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.

EDIT: I've moved all related posts/threads into this thread just to keep everything related to this topic in one place.

3 Likes

Credit problem

Anon

I bought the guido plan last month and i got €10 of credit but after i bought the same plan for this month, my credit didn't increase to €10. Can I know what is the reason?

Re: Credit problem

The Legend

When you pay for membership the money paid does not appear on your account's cash credit balance as it was used to pay for the membership.

Buying membership and topping up your cash credit balance are different operations.

Please clarify what your My History page says about payment/purchases/topups last month and this month.

http://www.48months.ie/my-48/my-history

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
Posted from Xiaomi Note 3
0 Likes

[ Edited ]
The Legend

Was last month's membership the first one that you ever bought? If so maybe you got a once off Mate's Rates bonus of €10 cash credit when you bought membership?

You don't get this every time - just the first time if you were given a Mate's Rates sim by a friend.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
0 Likes

The Legend

You seem to have marked my post as a solution so I presume it explained it for you?

0 Likes

Anon
Yes, thank you.

Average Joe
I bought a membership for 10€ and also top up by 5€ I have a Guido plan but my 5€ didn't show up as my credit balance the money where gone from my account I wrote one complain and it's not showing up in my messages
Posted from Apple iPhone
0 Likes

The Legend

What does your My History page say about recent payments/purchases?

http://www.48months.ie/my-48/my-history

Have you contacted 48 support?

http://www.48months.ie/help/ask-agent

Hope this helps.

0 Likes

The Legend

Did that help at all?

0 Likes

Average Joe
I have a new credit card I want to use can u help me kieron
Posted from Android 2.0
0 Likes

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>
Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community