cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received SMS saying that data used up

CarolineD8022
Newcomer

Hi, I received a text message at 2.55am this morning to say I have used up all of my data.
From 48: Youve used up all of your data in your current membership. To manage your account visit https://48.ie/log-in
I went into my app and it's telling me I don't have a current membership!
There is no way I have used up all of my data, I am with 48 for a few years now and this has never happened. When I log into my app is gives me the option to go ahead and buy a plan, but has anyone any idea why this has happened and will I just go ahead a purchase a plan again or is it a scam of some sorts??

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Several people have reported receiving these messages in error recently.

If your My48 account Dashboard says that you still have a non-zero data balance on your account and mobile data is still working ok for you then just ignore it.

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

CarolineD8022
Newcomer
Thanks for your reply. When I log on to my 48.ie it says I have no plan or membership or anything??
Do you think I should just go ahead and buy my plan again? I'm just baffled at why this has happened

When did you buy your last membership plan and when did it start?

Your Transactions page should tell you:

Maybe your last membership plan did expire overnight on schedule?

If that's the case then you should just buy a new membership plan now.

If you think that your last membership plan has expired prematurely in error then you'll probably need to contact 48 support to get them to look into it.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.