cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding student offer

ShreyaD0606
Newcomer

Hi,

I am using 48 sim for myself. As I am a student I want you to please help me change my plan for student. I have valid student ID. Currently I am paying 13 euro for a month. Please help me to upgrade this to student plan.

Thank you

Shreya Desai

Contact no. 0870536779

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

I not sure that the student offer is available anymore.

See here:

27. September 2020 - €7.99 Membership Terms and Conditions

100GB Membership

This 100GB membership is only available to new 48 customers who activate their 48 SIM (by inputting activation code found on your sim packaging via the link activate and purchase a 100GB membership before 1st February 2021 (Offer Period). If your first 100GB membership purchase is during the Offer Period, you can continue to purchase this 100GB membership until such time as you leave the 48 service. However, if you switch to another 48 membership (except for the 100GB €10.99) you will not be permitted to switch back to the 100GB €7.99 membership.

But then I don't know if that's the same as this offer whose offer period doesn't seem to be stated:

You'll probably need to contact 48 support about this.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.