48 say that there is a problem with the card that is registered on my account
Does anyone know how I can register a different payment card
Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all @lulujude?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

8 REPLIES 8

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Yes - here:

https://www.48months.ie/my-48/my-card

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all @lulujude?

lulujude
Visitor
Thanks so much very helpful

lulujude
Visitor
Hi dayler
Thanks for all your help success

Glad it helped.

PaulS8550
Newcomer

I had an Ulster bank credit card which is now obviously defunct since Ulster Bank have closed down and left the country. i deleted the Ulster bank card from my account. I have since got a Revolut card and tried today to add this new card to my 48 account. I either get a spinning arrow indefinitely, or once I get a payment gateway error. either way I cannot add the new card, nor can I buy new memberships which are essential to me remaining with 48.

What am I supposed to do now? My credit runs out shortly and I will lose my membership if I cannot top up. if that happens then I will leave 48, as there are other options now.

Also there is no chat bot available to me using fully updated Firefox on Linux. The 48 website is simply atrocious.

You'll probably need to contact 48 support.

Try emailing them at support@48months.zendesk.com

Thanks for the correct email address for support. I could not find that anywhere on 48's atrocious website. All I found is an unworking complaints email address on the Code of Practice page.

Hopefully someone there can resolve this total showstopper. Amazing that they make it so difficult to contact them. No Web Chat, no email address. I could not even create a new post here, but had to hijack an existing one.