cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewal date

jdevo
Newcomer
How can I change my renewal date ie i have run out of mobile / landline minutes and internet -don’t want to buy add ons just want to buy my monthly deal more quickly ...
7 REPLIES 7

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Unfortunately you can't change your renewal date in this situation.
You'll have to buy add-ons in this case if you want to use services until the end of your membership period.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all @jdevo?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

jdevo
Newcomer
Surely if I turn off my automatic renewal I can control when I buy my monthly membership if I run out...ie I ran out of calls and internet 3 days ago , not due to renew until tomorrow but by turning off my automatic renew I could have bought my new monthly package 3 dats ago?

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Unfortunately not.
You can buy a new membership any time but it will not activate and the allowances become available until any current membership eventually runs its full monthly course and expires.
You simply cannot end a membership prematurely before it has run its full monthly course.

Hope this helps.

jdevo
Newcomer
But how come my month used to go from around the 25th / 26th of each month and its now pushed over time to the 4th / 5th ? could I have just let it lapse with auto renew off etc or what ?

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
If your membership expires and you don't buy a new membership until some time after the expiration date then that will change the monthly renewal date.
I.e. the date on which you eventually buy a new membership becomes your new monthly renewal date.
So you can make the renewal date LATER than it would normally be but you cannot make it EARLIER because your can never terminate a current membership earlier than its normal expiration date.

So if your membership expires on the 26th and you don't buy a new membership until the 4th of the following month then your membership monthly cycle then becomes the 4th of each month.
But you cannot terminate the current membership prematurely BEFORE the 26th and start a new membership earlier than that.

Hope this helps.

Did that explain/clarify things with regard to renewal date @jdevo?