cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewing membership weeks before I need to

seanogre
Newcomer
I still have till the 17th of February until my membership runs out, was wondering if I renew membership now will I still get my membership till February 17th and the nrxt month. or will it cancel my old membership and start from scratch? Cheers for any help!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Memberships always run their full monthly course.

Buying a new membership will not terminate the current membership prematurely.

The new membership will stack to kick in when the current membership eventually expires.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Memberships always run their full monthly course.

Buying a new membership will not terminate the current membership prematurely.

The new membership will stack to kick in when the current membership eventually expires.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all?

seanogre
Newcomer
Cheers man, that helped. just have to do an add on for the internet to see me through to the 17th. Thanks again

Glad it helped.