cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming partner

karin
Newcomer
How do I find roaming partner 3 on my iPhone to text from Denmark? I already bought add on! Thanks
6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You don't need to find a roaming partner network - any local network will do - but due to the stupid way that Apple do things with iPhones you may need to do this to get things working:

iPhone abroad issue

You may need to be persistent and try this several times before it works.

Try toggling airplane mode on and then off and quickly try to "catch" the local network.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all @karin?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

karin
Newcomer
No luck. Same in U.K. Last weekend. Can anyone roam with 48?

If you're using an iPhone then you need to see the link that I posted above and be persistent until that tip works.

The problem is down to the stupid way that Apple do things unfortunately.

Hope this helps.

karin
Newcomer
Been trying all day with no luck! Will not travel again with 48!

This is not 48's fault.

It's Apple's fault.

And the issue is the same with some other networks.

So leaving 48 may not help.

As I said you have to keep trying until that tip works.

And toggling airplane mode on and off and then trying the tip may help it to catch the local network.

Hope this helps.