cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming

georgiedlf
Newcomer

Hi, am on the Guido plan and expected to be able to use my credits while holidaying in Spain; somehow I keep getting 'no connection'; any suggestions? Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You mean not even calls and texts are working?

What make and model of phone?

If it's an iPhone then this issue due to the stupid way that Apple do things may be relevant.

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions/iPhone-abroad-issue/td-p/36862/jump-to/first-...

You may have to try that many times before it works.

Switching airplane mode on and then off and then trying it quickly may help to catch the local network and allow the change to be made.

However even if that's relevant and you get calls and texts working lots of people are having problems with data while roaming in the EU on a Guido membership even though it should just work.

If you get calls and texts working but not data then you'll need to contact 48 support for assistance.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You mean not even calls and texts are working?

What make and model of phone?

If it's an iPhone then this issue due to the stupid way that Apple do things may be relevant.

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions/iPhone-abroad-issue/td-p/36862/jump-to/first-...

You may have to try that many times before it works.

Switching airplane mode on and then off and then trying it quickly may help to catch the local network and allow the change to be made.

However even if that's relevant and you get calls and texts working lots of people are having problems with data while roaming in the EU on a Guido membership even though it should just work.

If you get calls and texts working but not data then you'll need to contact 48 support for assistance.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all @georgiedlf?

Thanks for the solution; that solved it form me; (cannot find a way to mark as solved)

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

I think that only the original poster who started the thread ( @georgiedlf in this case) or a moderator can mark a post as a solution to the original question posed
That's why you ( @idlf) can't do this.

Hope this helps.