cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service

denis007
Newcomer
Late getting my credit (paid for d don got credit till its of next month but have no phone service on calls what can I do
3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Your post is not very clear.

What exactly is your problem?

If you have used up your calls allowance(s) before the membership month is up then you need to buy and add-on.

Buying a new membership will not help as the new membership will not start until the current membership expires.

If that's not the issue here then please clarify what is.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

@dalyer wrote:

Your post is not very clear.

What exactly is your problem?

If you have used up your calls allowance(s) before the membership month is up then you need to buy and add-on.

Buying a new membership will not help as the new membership will not start until the current membership expires.

If that's not the issue here then please clarify what is.

Hope this helps.

No my current plan ran out last night at 23 59 bought another plan at 08 00have everthing on my phone but making callc and receiveing calls   

@denis007 wrote:

No my current plan ran out last night at 23 59 bought another plan at 08 00have everthing on my phone but making callc and receiveing calls    

Again your post is not clear.

What does this mean?

"have everthing on my phone but making callc and receiveing calls"

What does your online My 48 account say about your current membership status, expiry date and allowance balances?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.