cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signed up for student offer but can't see €10.99 option

Kessavenp7067
Visitor

Hi 48 Mobile Team,

Thank you, I got my sim today. After registering as a student, I was unable to locate the €10.99 option and instead saw the All Data 200GB €12.99 Plan when I tried to top up. 

If you could assist me, it would be greatly appreciated.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You'll have to contact 48 support about this.

They don't generally respond to posts here on the Community Forum.

To contact them see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

12 REPLIES 12

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You'll have to contact 48 support about this.

They don't generally respond to posts here on the Community Forum.

To contact them see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Kessavenp7067
Visitor

Thanks Dayler the legend 

Did you get anywhere with this?

I'm an atu student also but support say that ATU isn't on their approved list.
Gmit is on the list, but was renamed in 2022 to atu.
So the 48 info/list is outdated

> support say that ATU isn't on their approved list.

That's odd because it seems to be on the official list as far as I can see.

See here:

Thanks for the reply.

Following that link, it quotes point c) "...as of 4th June 2021"

And GIT changed name to ATU in 2022.

So perhaps 48.ie haven't updated the name change since?

Either way, this needs investigation by someone who has the wherewithal to have it put right.

In that case only 48 support are going to be able to help you here.

Whatever about the timeline, the 48 terms and conditions refer/link to the government list of third level institutions that qualify for the student offer and ATU is listed there so one would expect it to just work.

If you find it necessary to make a complaint about this then see here:

Good luck with this.

Kessavenp7067
Visitor

Hello 48 members, Kindly refer to the link they forwarded to me regarding colleges that qualify for the student package.

I've emailed them and attached the updated ATU link.

> Kindly refer to the link they forwarded to me regarding colleges that qualify for the student package.

Did you forget to post the link in question?

The only link that I can find in the terms and conditions:

is this one which appears in two places albeit with a reference to 4th June 2021 at which time the list was seemingly different (e.g. listed GMIT before it became ATU):

Kessavenp7067
Visitor

I am unable to attach the link they are using on this platform because it indicates that it is invalid. Higher Education Institutions The higher education institutions (HEIs) with whom the HEA works under statute or who are in receipt of core public funding are listed below