cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swap memberships

naoisecallan
Newcomer
Hi, I bought the Mitch plan a week ago but I’m going on holidays in a couple of days and I know the guido plan is the only one that works abroad so I bought that too, but now it says that the guido will only kick in in three weeks. Is there any way to activate it now?
12 REPLIES 12

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
See here

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Memberships/Roaming-on-non-guido-membership/m-p/47755#M1976

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all @naoisecallan?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

amandacd
Newcomer
Christ its a wind up here trying to get any bloody help.

Huh? That is your first post here...?!

What is your problem?

amandacd
Newcomer
I bought guido in a panic last sunday as only had €10 cash and Dad rushed to hospital...l usually buy Don....now l have no internet and dont want to buy add ons...l want to get full Don...but guido still active

Contact 48 support and they should be able to allow you to buy a Don and activate it "early" although you will lose whatever Guido allowances remain if you do this.

See the link in my signature below.

Chat support is probably the quickest way to sort this out.

Hope this helps.

Chat is still here for me:

https://www.48months.ie/help#contact-us

Hope this helps.

amandacd
Newcomer
Last time l had a problem l could talk on chat to Agent who sorted it but chat seems to be gone

amandacd
Newcomer
Nope nobody there to help......there used to be a little green chat bubble and you could talk to someone immediately 😯