cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How/where can I buy credit/membership?

saylward
Newcomer

What stores can I top up in? How can I purchase credit/membership in stores?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
9 REPLIES 9

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
See here

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions/How-do-I-top-up-Overview-of-the-top-up-paymen...

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

I'm not able to Top up or even buy a plan , it doesn't let me to add my payment details!?

When did you last successfully buy a plan?

Does it make any difference if you use the app instead of the web interface (or vice versa) or a different define (e.g. desktop/laptop instead of mobile)?

You'll probably have to contact 48 support about this.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com.

billy10
Newcomer
How do I purchase add ons for minutes and how much are they

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
See here:

http://www.48months.ie/membership-plans/add-ons

You can buy add-ons through your online account.

Hope this helps.

Did that help at all?

marjake
Newcomer

I have never in my life had such a problem topping up. the 48 website/app is ridiculous

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
What is the problem that you're having?