cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top up credit

cianareidy
Newcomer
After buying €20 top up credit, I rang the number and put in my top up code, but then I got rid of the receipt and code as I didn’t realise I’d need it again! Is there any way I can get it back to pay for my membership? Thanks
6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
I don't understand.
If you entered the top-up code then why do you need it again?
That doesn't make sense to me.
If you're stuck then you'll probably have to contact 48 support (see the link in my signature below) but I doubt that they have access to the relevant info here.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Any update @cianareidy?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

cianareidy
Newcomer
I have messaged them on Facebook, waiting for a reply. The reason I need the code twice is because it’s in my account now but I need that top up to pay for my credit which it won’t without the code @dayler

I still don't get it.

When you topup your cash credit balance with a topup voucher you do so with the voucher code.

Once that's done the cash credit should appear on your 48 account's cash credit balance and the voucher code is no longer relevant (because it has been used).

Thereafter you can buy membership, add-ons or paid services with the cash on your account's cash credit balance.

I still don't understand why you need the voucher code again.

You might get a quicker reply if you use the Chat support feature - see the link in my signature below.

Hope this helps.

cianareidy
Newcomer
I got it! Sorry I was doing it wrong it was my first time doing it and I got confused! Thanks for your help ☺️

OK - so you managed to topup and buy membership after all?

If so that's good to hear.