cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top up

aha
Newcomer
Hi I bought 10€ credit yesterday and topped up my phone however I want to use this as membership but I can't seem to do this?
4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

How are you trying to buy membership?

On the app, on the website, by text?

What happens/goes wrong?

Any error messages?

What is your cash credit balance?

Dial *100# and hit call to get it or look at your account on the app or website.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

aha
Newcomer
I bought it in a shop and topped up via text. My credit balance says €10 but I want to transfer it to my membership

If you have €10 cash credit on your account and want to buy membership (presumably the €10 Guido membership?) then you just do so by going to your account on the app or website and buying it there or you can buy it by text:

How do I buy stuff by text?

Did you try that?

Did it not work?

If so what happened and what error did you get?

This key post may also be relevant here especially if you are new to 48 and this is your first time buying membership:

What is the difference between membership and top-up

Remember that if you have a current membership which has not expired then a newly purchased membership will not start immediately and you will not have access to the new membership allowances until the current membership does eventually expire after its month has elapsed.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all @aha?