Members

Coach

Top up

I had credit for my phone at €20. I bought 1gb of internet for €3. I went to buy €10 for my guido membership today. I paid the €10 and texted guido to 1745 and it says I don't have enough credit!!! Also it says I have €5.96 in my account, so where did the other €1.06 go to??
Posted from Apple iPhone
The Legend

Re: Top up

Most likely on services that are charged to your cash credit balance - e.g. MMS (some phones will automatically convert "long" SMS messages or those using emojiis etc. to MMS), international calls/texts, calls to "special" numbers such as 1850/1890 etc.

http://www.48months.ie/membership-plans/other-call-charges

http://www.48months.ie/membership-plans/international-calls

Hope this helps.

If this answers your question then please mark your question as solved - see here.
The Legend

Did that help at all @bernieg?

If this answers your question then please mark your question as solved - see here.
Posted from Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
Coach

Not really, sorry. What happened is that I ran out of internet last month so I bought €20 credit because I knew my membership was coming up. I bought an add on of internet for €3 so that left me €17, or so I thought. Then my membership ran out last night and I used the credit on my phone to buy the €10 membership. 48 took the money but when I texted guido to 1745 it's says you have not enough credit, you need to top up. So my €10 is gone and I had to go out and buy another €10 credit so I can use my phone!! I'm stumped and down €10!! I emailed 48 but heard nothing back. Any suggestions gratefully received. Thanks
Posted from Apple iPhone
Coach

Oh , **bleep**!! Just realised my credit runs out tonight not last night!! Stupid me. What can I do now after topping up twice?? Feel like a right gob**bleep**e!! Sorry
Posted from Apple iPhone
The Legend

The second membership will stack to kick in next month so you don't lose out.

But if you need the cash in the meantime then contact 48 support and ask them if they can refund it.

Hope this helps.

The Legend

Did that help at all @bernieg?

Coach

Thanks a mill. Just checked my account and everything is as it should be except my internet is less than it should be. Do you know when it lights up green for each bit you have eg. Landline, text, mobile and internet?? They are all full except the internet, which only lights up half way!! Any ideas as to what happened there? Thanks again
Posted from Apple iPhone
The Legend

How much data allowance does it say that you have and how much are you expecting?

Hope this helps.

The Legend

Any update @bernieg?

Coach

I was expecting 1gb but it says 845.3 mb. Normally when I top up the whole bar lights up green but the bar is jus under half
Posted from Apple iPhone
Highlighted
The Legend

[ Edited ]

Could that be the remainder of your 1GB data addon and your additional membership 1GB allowance will kick in if/when that add-on expires or gets used up?

Maybe it works like that rather than the two being added together even if that might make more sense?

If in doubt ask 48 support.

Hope this helps.

Coach

Thanks Dalyer been in contact with them 2 days ago and heard nothing back!! Thanks for all your help
Posted from Apple iPhone
The Legend

I would have expected them to respond sooner than that.

Maybe try the chat facility during support office hours (offline now I think)?

Hope this helps.

Coach

Will do, thanks again
Posted from Apple iPhone