Members

Coach

Re: Top up

Dalyer was very helpful but still never got to the bottom of my query. 48 support never even answered my email!!!! Dead loss there!! So not marking as resolved or accepting as solution
Posted from Apple iPhone
Highlighted
The Legend

Did you try the support chat facility @bernieg?

If this answers your question then please mark your question as solved - see here.
Posted from Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
Coach

Hi Dalyer, I wrote a comment yesterday but it seems to have disappeared. I only wrote them an email. How do I use the support chat facility? I have no idea, sorry. Thanks for all your help
Posted from Apple iPhone
The Legend

What address did you send the email to?

Normally you contact support via this page (option 3) or using the chat facility that appears on the left hand side of the page during support office hours.

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Hope this helps.

If this answers your question then please mark your question as solved - see here.
Coach

I typed in 48 support and it gave me 3 options. I picked the last one, which was an email option. Wrote what my problem was and never heard a thing back. So I sent another this morning and now waiting to see if I get a response. Thanks for always getting back to me. Maybe you should look for a job at 49!!! At least you answer questions 👍🏻
Posted from Apple iPhone
Coach

Hey Dalyer, got sorted with 48. They told me my €10 credit is in a queue and will kick in, in Aug. They reimbursed the money that was missing, as there was a fault with my account and internet allowance is sorted too!! Thanks for all your help 🙏🏻
Posted from Apple iPhone
The Legend

Great, glad you got it sorted.