cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topped up but not updated

stevood1
Newcomer
Hi, i topped up this morning but my membership hasn't updated. Money has been debited so not sure what the story is?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Most likely explanation is you have a current membership that has not expired yet so the newly purchased membership has stacked to kick in when the current membership eventually expires when it has run its full monthly course.

If you have used up allowances on your current membership and need more to use specific services then you need to buy add-ons - not a new membership.

Your online account will clarify the situation with regard to current membership and expiry date and any "next" membership and start date.

Post back with details if possible.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Most likely explanation is you have a current membership that has not expired yet so the newly purchased membership has stacked to kick in when the current membership eventually expires when it has run its full monthly course.

If you have used up allowances on your current membership and need more to use specific services then you need to buy add-ons - not a new membership.

Your online account will clarify the situation with regard to current membership and expiry date and any "next" membership and start date.

Post back with details if possible.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.