cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to make calls/texts all day

acelt67
Visitor
Ok,so I renewed my subscription at around 10am,and the subscription top up hasn't even shown up on my account yet - 12 hours later,I've been unable to make calls/texts all day,I've spoke to 3 different online reps since 10am this morning and was told by the 1st one - oh it'll take 4/5 hours the systems are updating,and now over 12 hours later it's still the same,this is totally unacceptable,unable to make calls/texts all day!!!! Anyone else have these problems?
10 REPLIES 10

miqui
Newcomer
I have a similar problem... Any word when it will be resolved?

acelt67
Visitor
Ok,so I renewed my subscription at around 10am,and the subscription top up hasn't even shown up on my account yet - 12 hours later,I've been unable to make calls/texts all day,I've spoke to 3 different online reps since 10am this morning and was told by the 1st one - oh it'll take 4/5 hours the systems are updating,and now over 12 hours later it's still the same,this is totally unacceptable,unable to make calls/texts all day!!!! Anyone else have these problems?

acelt67
Visitor
I was initially told 4/5 hours at 10 am Fri morn m8, we're now in2 sat morn,so god knows?spose when ur told a lie often enough u start believing it????

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
@miqui did you contact 48 support?
See the link in my signature below.
The chat facility is probably best when available.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
@acelt67 did you get sorted yet?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

acelt67
Visitor
No still in limbo

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
That's poor form alright.
Did support confirm that it's a problem at their end rather than something else?

acelt67
Visitor
They did mate,though it's little comfort to me being unable to make calls/texts or use the internet,I'm literally not able to take this phone out and about,as it's no use whatsoever

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
A few more people have reported the same thing in separate threads.
I.e. they bought a new membership but it hasn't registered on their account and so they cannot use any services.
Had anybody managed to get this sorted through 48 support?