cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Used up data - can I renew plan early to get more?

MaxH3793
Newcomer

Just ran out of data and wondering if there is any way to renew my monthly plan early

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Unfortunately you can't.

Membership plans always run their full monthly course and you can't start a new one early.

But you can buy a data add-on to continue using data after you have used up your membership plan bundled data allowance before the membership plan month has expired.

Also if you're not already on it then make sure that you're on the 200GB per month membership plan if you are consistently using a lot of data.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

MonaT6790
Newcomer
There are plenty of free options (safe, carryover, swap and share) to get more data during plan
However
NONE works for roaming
Meaning if you end up finishing your roaming data, there is no option to top it up

Only way I can see is buying a sim during travel!!

If you use up your roaming data then you can buy a data add-on to continue using roaming data.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.