cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verified by Visa

tigerthehorse
Visitor
I'm having trouble with verified by Visa registering a new card. Something to do with you trying to get 1 cent off card. Can you please the full amount. Regards Joe
14 REPLIES 14

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

If you're having problems with Verified by VISA then you need to contact your bank/card provider about that as it's they and not 48 who control this.

https://www.visa.ie/products/benefits/verified-by-visa/

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all @tigerthehorse?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

tigerthehorse
Visitor
I did. They told me the opposite and I have to get 48 to accept full amount. Meantime my daughter has no credit

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You'll have to contact 48 support so but I don't see how it's their problem and not Visa's.

Hope this helps.

tigerthehorse
Visitor
Thanks I'll try phoning verified by Visa again before I contact support. It's a strange one! Thanks again

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Lots of vendors do a small (often 1c) test charge to verify a card and then refund it.
I don't know why it causes problems here or why visa seem to think that that's the problem...

tigerthehorse
Visitor
Just phoned them again. Spoke to the manager who said that it's 100% up to 48 to change their requests for 1 cent as that's not acceptable to verified by Visa. Very frustrating

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
For what it's worth I have verified by visa enabled on my (PTSB) card and have never had problems with it.

tigerthehorse
Visitor
I usually don't either. I'm with AIB