Paying for membership via the website doesn't appear to be working. (Fri evening, 7 Dec 2018)
Can you fix it please because my membership runs out tomorrow
Didn't get a chance until now (3.30pm-ish)
Tried a Mastercard CC instead of yesterday's Visa debit card. No joy.
Website is defo acting up;
1. Logged on earlier to reply to you but couldn't.
2. Went to FAQ's for alt payment methods.
That link is locked to me... "You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action"
Update - Success
1. Normally I use Firefox. Tried Microsoft's Edge browser. 48 rejected my bank visa debit card* but accepted my Mastercard CC! My bank account definitely has money in it!
* Your payment has not been authorised. Please contact your card issuer to verify the status of your account or try with a different card.
2. Still can't access http://community.48months.ie/t5/Archive/How-do-I-buy-my-membership/m-p/6 with Edge browser...