cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why my balance is 0 now?

Anon
Not applicable

Hi 48,

I didn't use my phone for two months at all, but I have a direct debit system of payment and every month money is deducted. Why my balance is 0 now?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Anon
Not applicable

Dalyer, I'm sorry for 2 days delay with answer, I didn't check my mail.
It was a technical problem with a web site. Information displayed wrong. When I checked it via short codes, everething was ok, while website was showing other data.

View solution in context

15 REPLIES 15

Anon
Not applicable

Dalyer, I'm sorry for 2 days delay with answer, I didn't check my mail.
It was a technical problem with a web site. Information displayed wrong. When I checked it via short codes, everething was ok, while website was showing other data.

OK - so everything is in order now?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
Yes, everything fine! Many thanks for your help and sorry again.

Glad you got to the bottom of it.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

1amcn
Rock Star
Hi

Almost certain you have Auto Renew on.

What this means is you chose to have your selected Membership automatically renew, which it most likely did, despite not using your phone.

Log in to My 48 & check My History, see the purchase dates, it should correlate with the issue you describe.

It serves to suggest that if not using your phone like in your case, auto renewal may be better toggled to off, then you can choose to buy Membership at your convenience.

Posts crossed.