cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

internet/landline min

sneakyscoops
Newcomer
My membership is set to renew automatically. The standard package I was on has finished but it did not renew to the new €10 package. Instead I got the 300 min, unlimited text, no data allowance (should be1GB) and 20 landline mins (should be 60).
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

The auto-renewal uses the membership that you previously selected so since you were on Standard that's what you got this time even though the allowances are less and it would be better for you to buy Guido. (Standard is still available but the allowances are much less attractive now and it makes no sense to buy it since Guido gives you more). You should change the auto-renewal settings to make sure that further auto-renewals purchase the Guido (or whatever membership you want). Maybe if you contact 48 support they might be able to cancel the new Standard membership and give you Guido instead although normally one a membership or add-on starts they don't offer refunds or exchanges.

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

The auto-renewal uses the membership that you previously selected so since you were on Standard that's what you got this time even though the allowances are less and it would be better for you to buy Guido. (Standard is still available but the allowances are much less attractive now and it makes no sense to buy it since Guido gives you more). You should change the auto-renewal settings to make sure that further auto-renewals purchase the Guido (or whatever membership you want). Maybe if you contact 48 support they might be able to cancel the new Standard membership and give you Guido instead although normally one a membership or add-on starts they don't offer refunds or exchanges.

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

sneakyscoops
Newcomer
Yeah. Thanks

It's a good reminder to others who have traditionally bought Standard - and especially those on auto-renewal - to make sure that they change to Guido or whatever next time they renew membership manually or automatically.