cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

membership help

mervyn2233
Visitor
Hi there I'm currently with 48 on 20 euros a month and I've been getting 5GB data and it used to be unlimited mobile calls and 30 minutes landline calls . I now want to receive to newly adjusted with 8gb and 60 minutes to landlines and 1000 mobile minutes how can I make this happen please?
Thanks
7 REPLIES 7

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Just buy it and when your current membership expires you will get the new deal.

You can't make it happen quicker than that as all memberships always run their full monthly course and memberships purchased while a current membership is in place stack to kick in when the current membership expires.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

mervyn2233
Visitor
Thanks . I thought the new membership came into affect in may??? I last topped up on 27th may and received my original older quota

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
No. Memberships purchased on or after June 10th have the new allowances.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

mervyn2233
Visitor
Ah that's great thanks for your help

fionntacus
Newcomer
Hey guys i can't find the standard membership. i want the standard pls

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Can't find it where?
Standard is no longer worth it.
For €10 Guido is better value.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all?