cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

membership issue

RaziqH3380
Newcomer
I've left over plants from last month and I want to cancel it because I'm not getting any WiFi or signal, I've recently top up n I want to use the new membership
3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Plants?

You can't end a monthly membership prematurely in order to switch to a new one.

You have to let the current membership run its full monthly course.

If you use up membership allowances then you may need to buy an add-on.

What do you mean that you're not getting any signal?

You mean that nothing works at all? Calls, texts, data?

Wifi is the connection to a local network and not the 48/mobile network.

I presume that you're confusing the two?

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

I'm not getting any wifi data i've top up and everything but the new membership wont kick in and i need it asap because it says here the new membership will kick in 2 days and for now i have to wait 2 days with out 0gb og wifi data

@RaziqH3380 wrote:
I'm not getting any wifi data i've top up and everything but the new membership wont kick in and i need it asap because it says here the new membership will kick in 2 days and for now i have to wait 2 days with out 0gb og wifi data

As I said, wifi has nothing to do with 48.

It's the wireless connection to a private local area network.

If you actually mean mobile data (4G) then if you've used up your monthly membership data allowance you need to buy a data add-on to tide you over until the membership ends when it has run its full monthly course.

If data was never working then you need to check that your APN is configured correctly.

As I also said, you can't terminate a current membership prematurely and start a new one early.

If you still have problems then you should contact 48 support as I suggested above.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.