cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

membership

arronnewman
Newcomer

Hi I bought two memberships by accident cos it said error the first time hut I've been charged twice does anyone know what happens?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

The second membership should have stacked on your account to kick in when the first one has run its course and expires.

If you want a refund for the second one you should contact 48 support and ask them about it.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

The second membership should have stacked on your account to kick in when the first one has run its course and expires.

If you want a refund for the second one you should contact 48 support and ask them about it.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all @arronnewman?

arronnewman
Newcomer
Yeah I got sorted thanks

Glad you got it sorted.

Did you ever get this issue sorted @arronnewman?

internet data usage - oneplus 3