Members

The Legend

Re: Voicemail

Any update?

If this answers your question then please mark your question as solved - see here.
Average Joe

Re: No active membership = No Voice

Morning. I topped up by voucher and can't make a call. Why
Posted from Apple iPad
The Legend

Re: No active membership = No Voice

What did you top up?

Cash credit balance or membership?

What does your online account say about your membership status, expiry date and allowance balances?

Remember that if you have a current membership and buy a new one the new one does not start immediately - it will only kick in when the current one has expired.

If you have used up your current membership allowance balances before the membership month is up then you need to buy add-ons to tide you over to the end of the membership month.

Hope this helps.

If this answers your question then please mark your question as solved - see here.
Average Joe

Voicemail

Hi,
I've been trying to set up my voicemail but when I look at the fourms it says that when you join it's automatically set up? I can't find a way to activate it!
Posted from Apple iPhone
The Legend

Where did you see that it's automatically set up?

That's not my experience.

In my experience you have to configure it yourself to get it working.

See here:

How do I use my Voicemail?

Hope this helps.

The Legend

Did that help at all?

Average Joe

Voicemail

Do I need to contact 48 to setup voicemail on my iPhone 6?
Posted from Apple iPhone
The Legend

No.
See here

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions/How-do-I-use-my-Voicemail/td-p/44/jump-to/fir...

I don't think that 48 supports iPhone Visual Voicemail though in case that's an issue for you.

Hope this helps.

Posted from Micromax A310
Highlighted
The Legend

Did that help at all?

Average Joe

Voicemail

Hi I have been locked out of my voicemail how do I reactivate? Also where do I get my pin?

Thanks
Posted from Apple iPhone
The Legend

[ Edited ]

You need to contact 48 support to get them to reset it as explained in the voicemail FAQ/guide:

Contact them here:

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Make sure to choose a PIN that you will remember next time.

Hope this helps.

The Legend

Did that help at all?

Average Joe

Voicemail

I can't seem to create my voicemail as when I enter the given info it says the service is unavailable. Can anyone help me?
Posted from Apple iPhone
The Legend

[ Edited ]

Did you read this tutorial?

What exactly are you trying to do (outline the exact steps that you follow in your phone) and what exactly goes wrong (verbatim error messages or screenshots etc.)?

Are you sure that you're not trying to configure soemthing like Visual Voicemail (which may not be supported by 48) rather 48's voicemail service?

https://support.apple.com/en-ie/HT201436

Hope this helps.

Edit: just Googled and "service unavailable" does sound like an iPhone Visual Voicemail error. I don't think that 48 (or any other Irish carrier?) supports that service but ask support to be sure:

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

The Legend

Did that help at all?

Top Liked Posts