Members

Hot Rod

Re: Voicemail Setup

Thanks for the reply.  Like the person on the other thread you pointed me to I also have a Samsung phone.  I have contacted support.  I'll post the solution if there is one here, cheers!

Hot Rod

It turns out I was missing a '5' after my 0035386'5' .  I know it mentions in the faq to insert a '5' but because I knew I wanted option 3 I didnt bother reading the rest of it.  There is no mention of the 5 in each of the 3 options.  It might be a good idea to mention it.  Thanks anyway!

Hot Rod

Hi guys, I can't get my voicemail set up when not answered I do all the prompts and stuff but it does nothing and just rings out, I've asked the agents and every time I ask they keep telling me to do the same but don't seem to answer the second part of the question which I keep askin which is " I have an iPhone 4 is there any other setting I need to do on the phone along with doing the go48 prompts?" Please help!!!
Posted from Apple iPhone
The Legend

I am not aware of any special requirements for an iPhone.

But the voicemail instructions are a bit complicated, you need to get them all right and it looks (see previous post) like there may be some mistakes in the instructions.

Maybe somebody else knows more about this than I do?

I have been meaning to set up my own but still haven't gotten around to it... Man Embarassed

If this answers your question then please mark your question as solved - see here.
Average Joe

voicemail

I needsome help I cannot turn on my voicemail. When I follow the steps from the FAQS it says invalid MMI code . I have a HTC fone.  When I go to my phone settings all call forwarding is disabled I am unable to switch them back on. anybody got any advice on what to do?

The Legend

Re: voicemail

[ Edited ]

When I use *004# I get 

Call forwarding

Connection problem or invalid MMI code

I asked 48 support about this but they couldn't explain it.

Do you get the same problem or is it with other codes?

If it's with other codes involving your number make sure that you have the digit '5' inserted in the right place - I think that the tutorial may be wrong in places and not explain this properly. See this thread for more:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Voicemail-Setup/m-p/23109/highlight/true#M7045

Hope this helps.

If this answers your question then please mark your question as solved - see here.
Average Joe

Voicemail

Can anybody help, how do you set up voicemail
Posted from Apple iPhone
The Legend

Re: Voicemail

See here

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions/How-do-I-use-my-Voicemail/td-p/44/jump-to/fir...

Hope this helps.

Posted from Android 4.1
Crew Member (retired)
Solution
Accepted by marionh (Crew Member (retired))
‎28-08-2015 12:25 AM

Re: How do I use my Voicemail?

[ Edited ]

Here is an example of a voicemail-related question that one of our members have asked:

Average Joe

No active membership = No Voicemail?

Hi,

My membership expired and I just noticed that my voicemail isn't working anymore.

When trying *#62# *#67# *#61# and *004# I have confirmations that everything is active but when someone call they won't be redirected to voicemail.

Is it supposed to work this way ?

Cheers

The Legend

Re: No active membership = No Voicemail?

Not sure but generally you need an active membership for most services to work.

Maybe check with 48 support that this is how it works?

How to get help

Hope this helps.

The Legend

I checked with 48 support and it is the case that you need an active membership for voicemail to work.

With no membership only the following work (until such time as you buy a new membership or your account gets disabled after several months):

• Outgoing emergency calls
  • Incoming calls and texts

Hope this helps.

Average Joe

Thanks a lot!

Buddy

Voicemail

How do I turn off my voicemail.
Posted from Apple iPhone
The Legend

Re: Voicemail

See this key topic:

How do I use my Voicemail?

Hope this helps.

Top Liked Posts