Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: voicemail

The Legend
‎08-10-2013 07:56 PM

Any use?

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Voicemail-problems-keypresses-don-t-register-mailbox-full-...

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
0 Likes

Re: Voicemail

Average Joe
‎17-10-2013 02:23 PM

Didnt work for me

0 Likes

Re: Voicemail

Rock Star
‎17-10-2013 03:20 PM
Hey!

If the above link & suggestion have not worked...time to log a ticket either a 48 Agent.

Let us know that things have been resolved!
Posted from Samsung GT-I9100
0 Likes

Voicemail Setup

Hot Rod
‎25-03-2014 04:54 PM

I am having problems setting up my voicemail.  I am trying to setup option 3 for when I dont get a chance to pickup.  When I try to run  the MMI code **61*003538951234567# (obviously using my correct number) I keep getting the error Call Forwarding Connection Problem or invalid MMI code when no reply for All Basic Services.

Any help appreciated.

0 Likes

Re: Voicemail Setup

The Legend
‎25-03-2014 04:59 PM

Somebody else seems to have had the same or a similar problem here:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Can-t-configure-voicemail-IMI-code-message/m-p/22417#M6823

Maybe log a support query to ask 48 support about this?

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
1 Like

Hot Rod
‎25-03-2014 05:30 PM

Thanks for the reply.  Like the person on the other thread you pointed me to I also have a Samsung phone.  I have contacted support.  I'll post the solution if there is one here, cheers!

0 Likes

Hot Rod
‎29-03-2014 02:16 PM

It turns out I was missing a '5' after my 0035386'5' .  I know it mentions in the faq to insert a '5' but because I knew I wanted option 3 I didnt bother reading the rest of it.  There is no mention of the 5 in each of the 3 options.  It might be a good idea to mention it.  Thanks anyway!

1 Like

Hot Rod
‎31-03-2014 09:52 PM
Hi guys, I can't get my voicemail set up when not answered I do all the prompts and stuff but it does nothing and just rings out, I've asked the agents and every time I ask they keep telling me to do the same but don't seem to answer the second part of the question which I keep askin which is " I have an iPhone 4 is there any other setting I need to do on the phone along with doing the go48 prompts?" Please help!!!
Posted from Apple iPhone
0 Likes

The Legend
‎31-03-2014 10:25 PM

I am not aware of any special requirements for an iPhone.

But the voicemail instructions are a bit complicated, you need to get them all right and it looks (see previous post) like there may be some mistakes in the instructions.

Maybe somebody else knows more about this than I do?

I have been meaning to set up my own but still haven't gotten around to it... Man Embarassed

0 Likes

voicemail

Anon
‎07-04-2014 01:58 PM

I needsome help I cannot turn on my voicemail. When I follow the steps from the FAQS it says invalid MMI code . I have a HTC fone.  When I go to my phone settings all call forwarding is disabled I am unable to switch them back on. anybody got any advice on what to do?

0 Likes

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>
Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community