Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Voicemail

[ Edited ]
The Legend

I think the built in voicemail option on iPhones is for something called "visual voicemail" and it may not work with all providers.

https://support.apple.com/en-ie/HT201436

If you just dial 171 then you should be able to connect to your voicemail. You'll have to contact 48 support to check if the iPhone voicemail thing can be made to work on 48. If you get an answer maybe post it here for the benefit of others?

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
0 Likes

Hot Rod
Thank you this helped
Posted from Apple iPhone
0 Likes

The Legend

Glad it helped.

Were support able to clarify if iPhone/iOS "visual voicemail" can be made to work on 48?

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
0 Likes

Voicemail

Anon
How do you set up voicemail on Iphone 5s? Followed steps on the website but says error?
Posted from Apple iPhone

The Legend

You mean these instructions?

How do I use my Voicemail?

When/where exactly did you get an error and what was it?

Bear in mind that I don't think that this integrates with the iPhone visual voicemail feature but I'm not 100% sure.

Maybe some other iPhone user could clarify?

https://support.apple.com/en-ie/HT201436

Hope this helps.

0 Likes

The Legend

Any update?

1 Like

Re: No active membership = No Voice

Average Joe
Morning. I topped up by voucher and can't make a call. Why
Posted from Apple iPad
0 Likes

Re: No active membership = No Voice

The Legend

What did you top up?

Cash credit balance or membership?

What does your online account say about your membership status, expiry date and allowance balances?

Remember that if you have a current membership and buy a new one the new one does not start immediately - it will only kick in when the current one has expired.

If you have used up your current membership allowance balances before the membership month is up then you need to buy add-ons to tide you over to the end of the membership month.

Hope this helps.

0 Likes

Voicemail

Average Joe
Hi,
I've been trying to set up my voicemail but when I look at the fourms it says that when you join it's automatically set up? I can't find a way to activate it!
Posted from Apple iPhone
0 Likes

The Legend

Where did you see that it's automatically set up?

That's not my experience.

In my experience you have to configure it yourself to get it working.

See here:

How do I use my Voicemail?

Hope this helps.

0 Likes

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>
Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community