Members

Crew Member (retired)

Mates Rates

[ Edited ]

Want to earn some extra credit? Simples. Get your mates signed up to 48 and we’ll give you €10 credit …for free!

Click here for more info

Kickback - earn credit or cash

What is Mates Rates?

More info

We know that aged 18-22 you’re not going to have that much money to spend on… well anything!
MatesRates is your way of getting free credit, or else never having to pay for membership again, it’s easy!

If you get your friends on the 48 network, you’ll get €10 for each friend that buys The Don membership and €5 if they buy any other deal.

As well as this, we’ll also give the same amount of credit to your friend straight away – it’s a win-win. Visit the Mates Rates page on the 48 website here.

How does Mates Rates work?

More info

This first thing you’ll need to do if you want to start earning Mates Rates is to get some SIMs to your friends – either the automatic way or the social way.

You’ll be able to order up to 3 SIMs at a time to your home to hand out to your friends or you can order them straight to your friend’s house, simple!

You can also share your personal SIM ordering page with your friends on Facebook and Twitter and through your email as well where they can order their own SIM.

For every friend who joins 48, your MatesRates Credit will be applied to your account instantly once that friend has bought their first membership.

Not only will your friend get the best deals around, we’ll give them the same amount of MatesRates in credit as well… sweet!

How do I recruit my friends for Mates Rates?

More info

There’s lots of ways for you to recruit your friends. 

You can order SIMs and hand them out to your friends or even order them straight to your friend’s house.  
Or, you can spread the word to your friends through Facebook, Twitter or email, or if you have a website or blog, you can add your MatesRates link or banner to your site. Your friends can then click on this to order a SIM from you.  

Once your friend has paid their first membership, they’ll get their credit straight away, and your MatesRates Credit will be applied to your account.

You Get

Your friend gets

Credit

Credit

DON

€10

€10

GUIDO

€5

€5

DOKE

€5

€5

MITCH

€5

€5

I got my friends on 48, when do I get my Mates Rates?

More info
If you’ve recruited people through MatesRates your MatesRates credit will be applied to your account instantly.

I'm joining 48 through Mates Rates, when do I get my credit?

More info

So you’ve joined 48 through Mates Rates?  

Once you’ve paid your first membership, you’ll receive your Mates Rates credit straight away. Nice one!

• If you buy The Don membership, we’ll add €10 credit into your account.
  • If you buy any other membership, we’ll add €5 credit into your account.

How do I get my Mates Rates?

More info
If you’ve recruited people through 48 MatesRates, your free MatesRates credit will automatically be added into your account once the friend you recruited has bought their first membership.

How much Mates Rates do me and my friend get?

More info
For every new member that signs up we’ll give you €10 credit if they buy The Don membership and €5 credit if they buy any other membership.

As well, your friend will get €10 Mates Rates credit if they buy The Don and €5 credit if they buy any other deal. Nice one!

How will I know how many people I have recruited?

More info
All your SIM orders can beseen on your personal Mates Rates page. You can see:

• How many SIMs you’ve ordered
  • How many of these SIMs have been activated and have a 48 membership on them
  • How much Mates Rates you’ve earned so far

Once your friend has bought their first membership,  your Mates Rates Credit will be applied to your account instantly.

You can take a look at the Mates Rates Leader board here to see how much you’re earning compared to other 48ers.

How do I keep track of my Mates Rates earnings?

More info
You can view your Mates Rates earnings on your personal Mates Rates page. You’ll be able to see:

• How many SIMs you’ve ordered
  • How many of these SIMs have had membership bought on them
  • How much you’ve earned through Mates Rates so far

You can also take a look at the Mates Rates leader board here to see how much you’re earning compared to other Mates Rates users.

Is there a limit to how much Mates Rates I can earn?

More info

Nope. For every new member you recruit through Mates Rates you’ll be given credit. The more members you recruit, the more Mates Rates you’ll earn.  

You can order up to 3 SIMs at a time for your mates, but don’t worry once they’re gone you can order some more. Remember though, we’ve a limit of 50 Mates Rates SIMs a month.

Is there a limit to how many SIMs I can order?

More info
Yes. When you’re ordering your SIMs you’ll only be able to order up to 3 at a time. Don’t worry though you’ll be able to order more once these are gone. As well as this there’s a limit of 50 SIMs per month.

If you’ve reached your 50 SIM limit you can put in a request here to see if you’re eligible for more SIMs, but this will only be given in certain situations.

I've reached my SIM order limit - can I get more?

More info
So you’ve reached the SIM order limit and ordered 50 SIMs per month? Well you can put in a request here to see if you’re eligible to order more.

Keep in mind, this will only be given in certain situations – it needs to be worth our while as well as yours.

What happens if I'm no longer a 48 member at the time that Mates Rates is being paid out?

More info
To get your Mates Rates earnings, you must have an active 48 membership at the time when Mates Rates is being paid out.

My friend has ordered a Mates Rates SIM from my page but is not a member yet. Do I still get Mates Rates?

More info

Nope. Your Mates Rates credit will only be applied to your account once your friend has bought their first membership.  

If they’ve ordered a 48 SIM then you’re nearly there… you’ll just need to use your powers of persuasion to get them over the line and buy their membership!

What happens if my friend orders a SIM but it wasn't through my Mates Rates page?

More info
Hard luck…

You can only earn Mates Rates if your friend gets a SIM connected to your personal Mates Rates page. You can either:

• Order SIMs to your home to hand out to your friends or you can order them straight to your house.
  • Or, share your personal SIM ordering page with your friends on Facebook and Twitter or through your email where they can order their own SIM.

I've ordered my Mates Rates SIMs, where are they?

More info
If it’s been more than 4 days (not including the weekend), then something might have gone wrong in the post.

No problem though, you can order more SIMs here.

What to know if you’re recruiting people through Mates Rates

So you’re ready to start getting some extra credit for yourself? First thing’s first, you’ll need to get some SIMs to your friends – either the automatic way or the social way.

- You’ll be able to order up to 3 SIMs at a time to your home to hand out to your friends or you can order them straight to your friend’s house, simple!
- You can also share your personal SIM ordering page with your friends on Facebook and Twitter and through your email as well where they can order their own SIM.
- Once your friend has bought their first membership – your MatesRates credit will be added to your account.

For every friend who buys The Don membership - we’ll give you €10 credit.
For every friend who buys any other membership - you’ll be given €5 credit.

Remember your MatesRates Credit will be applied to your account instantly.

What to know if you’re joining the 48 network through Mates Rates

So you’re thinking about joining 48 and looking to get some free credit while you’re at it? Well the first thing you’ll need to do is get your 48 SIM - either the automatic way or the social way.

• Your friend can order your SIM to give to you or even order it straight to your house, simple!
  • Or, you can order a SIM through your friend’s personal SIM ordering page on Facebook and Twitter and through email.

Once you have your SIM all you’ll need to do is buy membership and then that’s it – you’ve got the best deals around and your Mates Rates credit will be added into your account straight away.

• If you buy The Don membership then you’ll get €10 Mates Rates credit
  • If you buy any other deal then you’ll get €5 Mates Rates credit.

Top Liked Posts