25-06-2015 01:01 PM - edited 25-06-2015 01:01 PM
On the odd occasion your network connection may drop. Most of the time this can be fixed by following a few simple steps.
If none of that worked then don’t panic. We have the care crew at hand who will get to the bottom of this for you.
Please include the following information:
- Is your phone unlocked?
- Can you make calls? No, what error do you hear?
- Can you receive calls?
- Can you send texts? No, what error do you see?
- Can you receive texts?
- Your mobile number and the 19 digit SIM serial number?
- Does the problem occur in one specific area or does it appear to be random?
- Where have you tried it?
- Anyone else on 48 nearby having similar problems?
- Has anything changed like a new phone? Or did you update the software on the phone?
- Did your SIM work in another unlocked phone?
- Any error message on the screen?
- Error message when trying to connect to the 48 network?
You can get in touch with your friendly care crew agent here.