On the odd occasion your network connection may drop. Most of the time this can be fixed by following a few simple steps.
Can you try a restart of your phone? Just switch the phone off for 30 seconds and restart again. That should be the first thing you try if you ever lose service.
If you still have no service then try searching for a list of available networks. Choose 48 from the list and check if you can get connected to the network again. If this fails please note any error message as we may need this later on.
Can you try switching the phone off and taking the SIM and battery out (if possible)? Leave it for a minute then pop it back together and restart.
If that fails then if possible you should test your 48 SIM in another unlocked phone. If you could borrow a friend or family members phone for a few minutes that would help a lot. This confirms whether the problem’s with your phone or not.
If none of that worked then don’t panic. We have the care crew at hand who will get to the bottom of this for you.
Please include the following information:
- Is your phone unlocked?
- Can you make calls? No, what error do you hear?
- Can you receive calls?
- Can you send texts? No, what error do you see?
- Can you receive texts?
- Your mobile number and the 19 digit SIM serial number?
- Does the problem occur in one specific area or does it appear to be random?
- Where have you tried it?
- Anyone else on 48 nearby having similar problems?
- Has anything changed like a new phone? Or did you update the software on the phone?
- Did your SIM work in another unlocked phone?
- Any error message on the screen?
- Error message when trying to connect to the 48 network?
You can get in touch with your friendly care crew agent here.