cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activating a replacement sim

alycegrant
Newcomer

Recently I lost my phone. I ordered a sim straight off the website without logging in, and then ordered a replacement sim the next day too, while i was logged in to my account.

One of them arrived today, and I tried to activte it, however, when I use the code, the message "we are unable to register your sim, please contact a 48 agent for more information" comes up. I cant use my phone, and I really need it this week.

Please do you have any suggestions as to what I should be doing?

4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

It's probably not going to be clear which is the new and which is the replacement SIM.

I think you should contact 48 support and they can assist with getting you up and running again.

Contact them here:

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

@alycegrant wrote:

Recently I lost my phone. I ordered a sim straight off the website without logging in, and then ordered a replacement sim the next day too, while i was logged in to my account.

One of them arrived today, and I tried to activte it, however, when I use the code, the message "we are unable to register your sim, please contact a 48 agent for more information" comes up. I cant use my phone, and I really need it this week.

Please do you have any suggestions as to what I should be doing?

I have the same ploblem. How did you solve this, please??

Really busy this weekend and I need my phone! 😞

You probably need to contact 48 support:

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did you get anywhere with this?