cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buying membership

Anon
Not applicable
I bought my €10 credit and it says it's in my phone but it won't allow me to buy membership when I try to do it on the website it says error but when I try to text it on my phone it says I doth have enough credit to buy the guido even though I topped up by €10 and it costs €10? It also won't let me receive texts or calls
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Ok I don't understand that so.
You'll have to log a support request to ask 48 support for help I think.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

10 REPLIES 10

Anon
Not applicable

Hi, 

Does it say online that your balance is 10 euro? What does the error say?

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Dial *100# to get your cash credit balance.
If it's at least €10 then text Guido to 1745 to buy that membership.
Does that work!
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Apologies for exclamation mark. Meant question mark! 🙂

Anon
Not applicable
I've done that and it says I've €10 credit and I text guido to 1745 and it says I don't have enough credit to get it

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Ok I don't understand that so.
You'll have to log a support request to ask 48 support for help I think.

Anon
Not applicable
I've tried but they're not very fast at replying

They work 8am-10pm and say that they will respond to new queries within 6 working hours:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

butkus
Newcomer
I really wanted to ask, I have credit roaming but says that you do not have them what I do

You post doesn't make sense.

Please clarify your query.